Seeking a Physicist or Engineer.
Closing date of 2 July 2017 (Midnight BST)
Starting date of September 2017
Post-Doctoral Research Associate
Seeking a Neuroscientist
Closing date: 16 July 2017 (Midnight BST)
Starting date is flexible
If you have your own funding support or would like to apply to a funding body yourself, contact Dr. James Choi at email@example.com about which projects are available in the laboratory.
Facilities and Resources
We've moved into a new laboratory purpose-built for noninvasive surgery and biopsy experiments. We can run a diverse range of experiments:
- In vivo
- In vitro (cell cultures)
Core equipment includes:
- Transducers: 8 single-element transducers (0.5, 1, 5, and 7.5 MHz), A linear imaging array
- Signal generators, power amplifiers, filters, scopes, etc.
- Microbubble manufacturing facilities
- Experimental water tanks
- Basic life sciences equipment
We work closely with Dr. Mengxing Tang's Ultrasound Imaging Group who has built state-of-the-art facilities in ultrasound imaging.
We also have access to all shared Department facilities including:
- Histology Room
- Tissue Culture Room
- Microscopy Suite (including confocal microscopy)
- Electronics Workshop
- Machine Workshop